Friday, September 17, 2010
I Did My Nails Last Night Mostly,Etc.
Well last night I did my nails. Mrs.Thomas let me use her nail polish it was two coats solid purple and two coats sparkly. Sorry if I am to bore you with the story of my nails. Here is something better. Today in art class Mrs.Stewart wasn't there!!!!!! As most people probably know, but anyway...... I came in and I was expecting to see Mrs.Stewart but instead I seen this guy and he talked really weird sometimes he would talk so high and then when he got mad he would talk really low! He got creepy enough at times and then Marcus kept on asking him questions about his favorite restaurant! And worst (I laughed at times because of his voice)but anyway worst of all was when I needed help and usually when you need help Mrs.Stewart would help you draw it but he didn't. I asked him if he really was an art teacher and he said no and he really wanted to be an English teacher and I told him farewell for that! Hope he has a good carreer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment