Monday, October 18, 2010
Daily Dear Diary
Well my Grandma has to leave next Monday to go back to Texas I am so sad! I had so much fun with her while she was here. It is going to be hard just letting her go.And she has to leave on a Monday. Great start to a week huh? My,great, grandma is visiting too until next Monday. Both of my grandma's are leaving Monday together. Margaret my great grandma is going to go let me pick out a DS game and maybe a book from Barnes and Noble! I don't know which book I should get! There are so many.............. Coke or Pepsi, Twilight, Harry Potter, and so much more do you recommend any books tell me if you do! (I might get only a game so if you have any recommendations tell me and I know Steven does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment