Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Daily Dear Diary

Wednesday I had a doctors appointment so that is why I was absent. First my Grandma, Annabelle, and  I had to sit in the car for various reasons...... anyway me and Annabelle had an appointment at 10:45 so we got there just in time! We got flu shots and I got new medicine for my asthma. And so that is all I got to do Wednesday and my arm is still so sore from the shot! Then Tuesday I had to get FOUR SHOTS! That is supposed to be the most that you will ever get at one time! My mom had wished that they could make one, big, huge shot that you would get when you were little and you wouldn't have to get one for the rest of your life! That would be the COOLEST thing ever but unfortunately we are THAT cool. (too bad) Anyway I wanted to hear your ideas (if you have any) about the future medicine. Even what we have now is pretty amazing but I still want to hear YOUR IDEAS!

1 comment: